Social media are websites and application that allow users to create, share or exchange content and information online. Some of the more popular social media networks are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. These social networking sites are changing the way rubbish removal companies do business. Each social media platform presents an opportunity to form relationships and reach out to a wider consumer base, share information and provide marketing potential.
Social media helps businesses to build a community of engaged customers who will be their ambassadors in spreading the news and information. Social media users are more likely to procure the services of companies they are connected to on social media sites. Here’s a brief overview of most significant social media platforms as they pertain to rubbish removal business:
Facebook – the most powerful social network. This is where most people are, the number of active users alone makes it positive for any business. This is most useful for communicating to people locally and building relationships. This platform is ideal for rubbish removal catering to household consumers.
Twitter – many of its users is using this platform as the best news source. This is the best way to reach to people if your company is working on a cause or want to reach out to people directly.
LinkedIn – this platform is a great way to grow connection, many companies and CEO’s are active on this platform. Industrial and commercial rubbish removal services can easily talk about what they do in this platform.
Google+ – his is the best platform to improve on search engine optimisation. Google+ has a large user base and low competition.
Pinterest –this is a niche social network. The user of this site is predominantly female. This platform is best for companies targeting the housewives for household rubbish removal.
Instagram – if you’re company is on photography then this platform is best for you. Instagram is best paired with Facebook or Twitter. More and more users are joining this platform everyday.
Rubbish removal plays an important role in waste management drive of every country. It is important for the protection the environment and conservation of resources. Rubbish removal companies are now realizing the importance of social media in creating public awareness and marketing. But what social media platform is best for rubbish removal companies?
We prepared guide questions to help you determine the best social media platform for your rubbish removal business.
1. What is my target market? What does your rubbish removal cater to? Do you cater to household, industrial or commercial? Truly knowing your target market will help you select the proper social media network to reach them.
2. What are my objectives and goals? What are you trying to get out of the social media platform? Is it to build a brand, marketing, customer interaction, lead generation or recruitment?
3. What social media platform is my market on? Your target market is already using social media. If you want to reach your market you have to be where they are. Using social media help make sure that your message are getting through your market.
4. What platform is my market active? Social media overall membership doesn’t mean big activity. There’s a big difference between social media platform membership and active users. Determine where your market is active by using analytics. Only active social media users are good for business.
5. What niche social media platforms are right for me? Specialized social network target special groups or selected segments of the population. Niche network is a ready made target audience because it caters to people which popular networking sites failed to accommodate.
When it comes to choosing which social media platforms you’ll use for your rubbish removal business. Select those that offer the best potential for reaching your target market and the best suited for your business.